Thursday, August 26, 2010

Forecast for Thursday 26 August 2010

Thursday 26 August 2010

~Changing Bad Karma to Good~

The |difficult or stressful or confusing or karmic-comeuppance| third of the week is not my personal superstition, though some of you may think so. If you were to watch it every week you would see what it means for you. It began Wednesday evening (in the Western Hemisphere) at 4:28p PT | 7:28p ET | 11:28p UT (I let you fill in the blanks if you live in the Mountain or Central time zones in the U. S.). Just after that time, in fact, I encountered two individuals who troubled me and one who may have harmed me, although unintentionally. It seems that "the dark forces" come out at these times. A little later I heard someone in a group saying something about me which amounted to slander. If you are not aware of such things happening at these times I point out every week, you are just not very conscious. One function of these reports is to help us be more conscious. (Of course, good things also happened during that period, but the "dark" ones were the ones which stood out as something I needed to think about or correct.)

This |dark or disturbing or karmically teaching| period continues through Thursday and Friday until Saturday at 1:20p PT | 4:20p ET | 8:20p UT. It seems longer this time because the moon is moving slowly, plus I have found through close observation that I must allow a larger orb for this period when the determining aspect is the opposition or the conjunction rather than the square.

Should you hide under the bed? Obviously not, but being aware that this is a time when people are being karmically challenged will help you deal with it. In other words, they are paying off karmic debts. They have screwed up. They get the results of their mistakes, but usually without realizing that that is what is happening. So they may blame someone else or G*d. Or you.

Or, in some cases, maybe they are right to blame you; and then this is a "karmically teaching" period for you as suggested.

Prayers of repentance for oneself and forgiveness for others could be what are needed.

You may see, sense, or recognize irresponsibility, carelessness or unkindness in people at work or in your home or community.

I cannot, every time this happens, be your spiritual counselor, here in these reports, but I can suggest that you consult your spiritual counselor. For me that is Scripture as well as the writings of the most advanced souls I know. For you it could be that or something else, though I believe that spiritual instruction of a serious and responsible sort is what we all need at these times. We forget our best and highest teachings, what we deeply believe, and we forget to live up to our best at these times, all too often. But it need not be so.

Since I am still going through a difficult time which takes much extra endeavor to keep things on an even keel, I won't write any more tonight. This report is later than usual, so those of you in Europe may not get it before your morning begins.

{Thursday} ~Changing Bad Karma to Good~

Cosmic Piper

No comments:

Post a Comment