Sunday, August 22, 2010

Forecast for Monday 23 August 2010

Monday 23 August 2010

}Carrying On Despite Fumbles{

It could be a day of apparent failure. Things are hard. Many seem to be going backward or in circles. People seem unreliable or dishonest. Maybe they are not; that is why I used the word "seem." I find that readers often do not pay close enough attention to my words and make them mean what I had no intention of saying. "Seem" means seem. In other words, what follows it might be true or not, but it seems true. I am pointing out the way people including you will be feeling about things and the way they will be acting.

So many will be feeling "What am I doing here? Why did I come here; get this job; marry this woman; marry this man; is it all a mistake?" Then they will plod on because that is all that can be done.

A lot of work needs to be done. Yet there is an impulse to run away.

Something nice in your home or community could be developing, a sense of festivity. (I point out various trends which look contradictory because life is contradictory. It is up to you to unify them; I cannot do it for you.)

Something to do with feces or manure could turn up. Some release could come through humor. Yet there is frustration when certain situations seem impervious to improvement, and so you have to just carry on through the uncertainties.

You can believe in your aptitudes and even flaunt them. They are there. You do not have to attack or make fun of old things, antique methods, stodgy people. You can learn what you may from them, and adapt all toward your needs.

{Monday} {Carrying On Despite Fumbles}

Cosmic Piper

No comments:

Post a Comment