Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Message for Wednesday 26 April 2023 ~Easy Goes It~

Message for Wednesday 26 April 2023

~Easy Goes It~

It's essential to keep REmembering that we are in Mercury's REtrograde period (April 21 through May 14). Sometimes being REclusive or REtreating is a good idea. Other times one has to press forward though with an internal meditative slow-down of thought processes.

I mentioned yesterday how Tucker Carlson's REjection from, or REtirement from, Fox News is an example of the REtreating or REtiring syndrome. Joe Biden is REfusing to REtire though many wish he would not seek REelection.

A differing trend during these three weeks may seem almost the opposite, trying or experimenting with new things. When you RElease something old you try something new to replace it. I'm doing that now, with two beverages I bought last night I have never drunk before. I find the one I'm drinking now has some caffeine in it, which I did not realize when I bought it. So things can go wrong, but I am not going to REturn it to the store. (It's GT's Alive,, which seems excellent, derived partly from rare mushrooms.)

Another REtrograde phnomenon is REliving old experiences or REmembering, whether with criticism or affection, old friends or relatives. An example was what I saw today on Twitter, a clip from an old TV show from 1967, an interview between Harry Belafonte, who passed away a day ago, and Robert F. Kennedy Sr., posted by RFK Jr. The ghosts of the past are not usually spooky but living spirits conferring their blessings upon us. It is healthy for all of us to slip into such REminiscences.

On a less exalted plane, one might forget things, misplace them, or neglect in one's mind-wandering to do something important. Do mechanical or technological instruments really fail, or misperform, more often, or do we just think they do? I leave that to your observation.

Doing one's schedule in an "out-of-pattern" way happens a lot during the retrogradation. I overslept today, after staying up much later than usual the night before. Consequently I am late today writing this REport. Maybe neglecting the daily sonnet in favor of what you just read was a benefit to you. I hope so.

Catching up on old things could be good today, with Mars sextile Mercury and Uranus. Prosperity and good fortune could smile on us while Venus is sextile Jupiter (through May 15 by a ten-degree orb, exact May 3-4).

{Wednesday} ~Easy Goes It~

Cosmic Piper

Moon in Cancer-->Leo
/moon goes void-of-course at 4:42p PT | 7:42p ET | 11:42p UT
until it enters Leo at 11:31p PT | 2:31a(Th) ET | 6:31a(Th) UT

No comments:

Post a Comment