Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Forecast for Wednesday 11 November 2009

Wednesday 11 November 2009

We have Prime Time well into the evening. This does not mean everything is wonderful, but that at least it is not impossible to forward your plans successfully.

I am not going to write a forecast for this day. I am quite weary of trying to tease out all the complexities of the daily charts, which I have been doing for ten years. It can be done successfully sometimes, while at other times it would seem the diversities of human beings make it very hard to arrive at a verbal formulation which will fit everyone. Ideally, everyone would study the daily chart himself or herself and interpret it according to his or her individual proclivities, tendencies, life-style, and horoscope. I would be able to teach a class in such an individual procedure. Whether trying to write a daily guide here is going to be ultimately worth my time, I am not at all sure.

I will try to write a little each day for the immediate future but not the long and involved forecasts I have been writing.

We do have the Bright Hermetic Epoch to December 9, so I hope you will find your personal plans developing in ways which make sense to you and help you to feel good about your life.

Cosmic Piper



1 comment:

  1. Please know I've appreciated your posts over the last 2 1/2 (?) years. I'll be reading as long as you are posting.

    ReplyDelete