Monday, September 23, 2024

Message for Tuesday 24 September 2024 ~Saturnine Timing~

Message for Tuesday 24 September 2024

~Saturnine Timing~

Did you notice what was going on for you early Monday morning? In the Monday forecast I said: "|Karmic sobering, challenging third| of this week is with us (peaking about 5a PT | 8a ET) (until Tuesday morning)." I put these regular notations at the end of each forecast and they are very important! 

For me, it was this: Sunday evening, when this |karmic third| had already begun (as reported in the weekend report), I felt I was coming down with a cold. I noticed that I had forgotten to close a window and had unknowingly been subject to a draft. I took extra vitamin C, very helpful against colds, but still felt the infection gaining power. I medicated with some OTC stuff and felt able to sleep, but the cold gained power. I got up an hour or to after the peak hour I had pointed out (5 am PT). I am okay but it was not pleasant and the peak of the unpleasantness was exactly at the time I had predicted.

Other things that can be annoying during these two-days-a-week periods: Skin problems such as itching; a need for extra showering or bathing; any other bodily disturbance. Also, of course, melancholy from any source, and bitter memories. Prayers of repentance are appropriate. They can bring bodily relief, healing, and comfort. 

Then when I get up the screaming headlines on my phone say that 270 were killed during that period in the Hazbollah-Israel conflict, more than any time since a year ago.

And in dreary rain outside my window, two bedraggled and melancholy crows sat on the telephone wires.

The 2.5-day|difficult third| was discovered by me through simple continuous observation, and I am trying to share that information with you. It is very helpful because it assures us that "This too shall pass." 

This week the full |Karmically sobering, challenging third| ends today, Tuesday, at 7:27a PT | 10:27a ET.

/moon goes void-of-course at 5:00a PT | 8:00a ET

until it enters Cancer at 7:51a PT | 10:51a ET

{Tuesday} ~Saturnine Timing~

P. S. The weekly period is determined by the hard aspects of the moon with Saturn, with a full 15 degree orb for the squares and 17 degrees for the conjunction and opposition. (Other astrologers do not know about this, and may quibble, but I have studied it for decades and they have not.)

No comments:

Post a Comment