Thursday, September 26, 2024

Message for Friday 27 September 2024 ^Watery Peril^

Message for Friday 27 September 2024

^Watery Peril^

In the Tarot Calendar, yesterday, 9/26, was a 16, 18, and 12 day, that is, the Lightning-Struck Collapsing Tower, Howling at the Moon, and the Hanged Man cards. Not cheery, and what do I find in the New York Times? Florida bracing for a "nasty day" while the storm increases.  It may come ashore today, Friday 9/27, amid the Tarot indicators The Star (a nude woman pouring out water on land and sea as Aquarius, the water-carrier), again the Howling at the Moon card (ruled by Pisces sign of the sea) and then the Death card (not to be taken literally, the Scorpio card). 

I'm at the opposite end of the nation geographically, yet feel very much like those wave-tossed vessels anchored in Florida's coastal waters. I'm still trying to shake off a respiratory infection known popularly as a "cold." Probably I should have followed a Capricorn friend's advice to chew some garlic but I forgot to buy some while I was out getting more popular otc cold remedies. Capricorn can be a health-promoting sign, as Bobby Kennedy with his Make America Healthy Again campaign tied to Trump's "Great" campaign.

I hope to write further on Trump's chart when I can.

{Friday} ^Watery Peril^

Moon in Leo

Cosmic Piper


No comments:

Post a Comment