Friday, December 31, 2021

Message for Weekend of January 1-2, 2022

 Saturday-Sunday, January 1-2, 2022


\Happy New Year!/

Saturday 1 January 2022
Moon in Sagittarius-->Capricorn
/moon goes void-of-course at 0:17a PT | 3:17a ET | 8:27a UT
until it enters Capricorn at 3:03p PT | 6:03p ET | 22:03p UT

Sunday 2 January 2022
Moon in Capricorn

"I humbly follow Thee with all my heart,
and Thy right hand is my support."  - Psalm 63

"I am the vine, ye are the branches:  He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing. . . .
"As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love. . . .
"These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.
"This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you."

- Jesus, gospel of John, chapter 15

"All she had been and done she lived again.
The whole year in a swift and eddying race 
Of memories swept through her and fled away
Into the irrecoverable past."  - Sri Aurobindo, Savitri, p. 561

"O Savitri, I am thy secret soul. 
I have come down into the human world
And the movement watched by an unsleeping Eye
And the dark contrariety of earth's fate
And the battle of the bright and sombre Powers.
I stand upon earth's paths of danger and grief
And help the unfortunate and save the doomed. . . .
My ear is turned to the cry of the oppressed . . .
Men hail in my coming the Almighty's force
Or praise with thankful tears his saviour Grace."

-- Sri Aurobindo, Savitri, p. 509

{Weekend of January 1 and 2, 2022}  /Happy New Year\

Cosmic Piper

No comments:

Post a Comment