Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Message for Thursday 11 April 2024 }His-story, Her-story, My-story{

Message for Thursday 11 April 2024

}His-story, Her-story, My-story{

Maya! That is one way to look at or try to understand the Mercury retrograde phenomenon (April 1-25).

Physical Maya: Why did I wake up in the middle of the night wearing one sock? Apparently I was taking them off for comfort but fell asleep afteremoving only one.

Then in the morning I found myself walking around my apartment looking for the coffee mug I use every day. Had demons made it vanish? Finally I found it on the floor behind a stool. I don't remember putting it there. 

Neighborhood Maya: Two men were talking loudly outside my window for a very long time. Unusual and annoying. They seemed to be stirred up by something they really wanted to discuss. Mercury madness.

News Maya: Have you noticed how nothing gets resolved in public affairs? Trump lawsuits drag on and on and NO ONE wants to read about them, but there they are filling up the news pages. The Ukraine war is costing us billions, for no good reason, and nobody wants to throw away those billions, but nobody can stop Congress from doing it. War Maya and War Madness.

I feel aftereading major headlines that the world is just stuck in a bad place. Mayavic retrogradation!

Historical Maya: I found myself sidetracked, on the X app, into discussions about Aleister Crowley, of all people, whom I dismissed years ago as not helpful in my spiritual quest, yet here I was spending almost an houreading about some of his ideas and exploits. History of all kinds, and one's personal history, get "sticky" during the M-r periods and one feels that one's present is some portion or portions of the past. Yesterday a friend bought, in a used book store, a book on the love life of Winston Churchill's mother! This is not the sort of thing he is ordinarily interested in but he felt compelled toward it.  His-story or Her-story Maya!

Dream Maya: I mentioned this yesterday. It can be very healthy to remember one's dreams during the M-r times. They can be beautiful and spiritually uplifting. We seem to be living our lives in more than one dimension or more than one temporal era.

Thursday: Today the retrograde Mercury is conjoined to the sun from our geocentric perspective. One can have a healthy sense of who one really is and what one's deeper purposes are. 

Mars remains close to Saturn: One can take care of real responsibilities responsibly, without getting lost in side issues but still allowing oneself the out-of-pattern experiences or divagations which are part of the M-r cycle unavoidably.

We're in the |hard third| of this week, and some of the degree-symbols are negative, so we should avoid harshness, or fend it off if it seems to come from outside. If we lose our way temporarily we can recover it and then help others to follow the best path for them. 

Especially in afternoon and evening, Luna forms a sextile from Gemini to Aries. It's a social or friendship aspect so one could have a good time with someone.

{Thursday} {His-story, Her-story, My-story}

Cosmic Piper

Moon in Taurus-->Gemini

/moon goes void-of-course at 3:05a PT | 6:05a ET | 10:05a UT

until it enters Gemini at 6:00a PT | 9:00a ET | 1:00p UT

|Karmic sobering, challenging third of this week begins at 5:31a PT | 8:31a ET | 12:31p UT (until Saturday forenoon)

No comments:

Post a Comment